Why Choose Electronics & Communication Engineering?
Electronics is concerned with the development and behavior of devices and circuits. Today we are in an era of Electronics & Communication technology and research. A diploma holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering is qualified for employment in a wide variety of sectors and user bases from consumer electronics to commercial and industrial computation and communication devices.
- Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of Electronic equipments and systems.
- Defence, space research, AIR, Civil Aviation and the police wireless departments.
- Design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication.
- Preferred candidates for IT companies.
- Entertainment transmission industry
- UPS Companies
- Technical and research assistant in one of the many “silicon valley companies” and engineering colleges in India and abroad.
- Diploma holders in ECE are also eligible to take admission to 2nd year B.E. courses in the relevant disciplines.
|Communication English I|
|Engineering Mathematics – I|
|Engineering Mathematics – II|
|Engineering Physics – I|
|Engineering Chemistry – I|
|Engineering Graphics – I|
|Engineering Physics – I Practical|
|Engineering Chemistry – I Practical|
|Communication English II|
|Engineering Mathematics – III|
|Engineering Mathematics – IV|
|Engineering Physics –II|
|Engineering Chemistry – II|
|Engineering Graphics – II|
|Engineering Physics – II Practical|
|Engineering Chemistry – II Practical|
|Electronic Devices and Circuits$|
|Electrical Circuits and Instrumentation|
|Electronic Devices and Circuits Practical|
|Electrical Circuits & Instrumentation Practical|
|Programming in C Practical|
|Computer Application Practical|
|Linear Integrated Circuits|
|Industrial Electronics & Communication Engineering Practical|
|Integrated Circuits Practical|
|Communication and Life Skills Practical|
|Advanced Communication Systems|
|Very Large Scale Integration|
|Elective – I Theory|
|Advanced Communication Systems Practical|
|Very Large Scale Integration Practical|
|Computer Hardware and Network|
|Elective – II Theory|
|Embedded Systems Practical|
|Computer Hardware and Network Practical|